Surfaceform is one of the UK’s leading providers of innovative plaster surface finishes.
Our success is built on our team of passionate, innovative craftspeople. We encourage a creative, flexible work environment. Surfaceform is committed to enhancing the value and careers of its employees through continuing training and education.
– Accounts Administrator – Part Time
Surfaceform is a specialised decorative finishes company.
We require an experienced Accounts Administrator to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the office and provide an excellent support function to the business.
- Process reconciliations/monthly returns online VAT submissions
- Inputting Stock, purchase ledger, sales ledger, preparing monthly management accounts,
- Credit control.
- CIS returns and PAYE be confident in the use of the Internet.
- Processing purchase invoices, supplier statements reconciliations and issuing payments
- RCT claims and ROI Vat
- Other accounts related activities as they arise
- Must have experience using Sage Line 50,
- GCSE – Math & English are essential.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Experience of working in a busy office environment.
- Be adaptable to changing business needs and able to work under your own initiative
- Must be dependable, trustworthy and self-motivated with a willingness to learn
- good organisational and communication skills
- trustworthy and self-motivated with a willingness to learn
Hours of work: 16 hours a week
Between hours of 9-5.00 pm Monday – Friday – Days of work are negotiable but a full day Wednesday will be required. Salary will be based on experience.
Closing Date: Monday 18th May 2023
To apply email your CV to email@example.com