We’re Hiring! Social Media & Marketing Intern
If you’re mad about Social Media and Marketing we have the job for you!
Surfaceform are looking for a highly creative and motivated individual to take on the management of our social media platforms and online marketing.
The right candidate will support & promote Surfaceform product sales through social media and online content via Mailchimp/Newsletters ( following the
creation of Digital Marketing Strategy).
Initially the role will be a 10 week paid Internship on a Full Time or Part Time basis ( if required for current
students). There is an opportunity for full/part time position for the right candidate following completion of successful internship.
– From Design & Marketing Degree or with significant relevant experience
– Up to date with Current trends in terms of Building online content
– Creative, innovative, proactive & organised
– Ability to work as part of team as well as use of own initiative
– Must be proficient in Adobe CC Design Software ( to design up content)
– Use of Hootsuite or similar platform manager
– Website Management
– Creation of online content/ campaigns – News letters/ Social media posts etc
– Measure analysis of progress, competitor analysis and market research
To apply for this role you must either be a current student at Ulster University or have
graduated from the University within the past 2 years.
When you click on the link below > log in > select Graduate Jobs > register for Graduate Internships and then apply within.